Filed in Labels: 0 comments

Fantasia Barrino says her suicide attempt earlier this month was an effort to escape what she felt were the mounting pressures of her life.

"I think I was just overloaded with everything, with carrying six years of so much," Barrino said Tuesday (Aug. 24) on "Good Morning America." "I always take a licking and keep on ticking. ... It just became heavy for me to the point that I just wanted to be away from the noise."
Fantasia Barrino appeared today in “Good Morning America” where she talked about the recent scandal she has been into and her suicide attempt. She admitted trying to commit suicide but luckily she was taken to the hospital where she was able to recover.

According to what she said in the interview, it seems that all the drama surrounding her life led her to take this decision that could have ended up tragically.

‘I think I was just overloaded with everything, with carrying six years of so much,’ said Fantasia.’I always take a licking and keep on ticking… it just became heavy for me to the point that I just wanted to be away from the noise.’

‘When I woke up, I figured out, “Oh God, this is going to be more drama. I know all these nurses they know me, they probably voted for me.”‘

yes this is an artist from american idol

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 comments to “fantasia on good morning america”

Comments
Leave a Comment

de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates